Your search results

Home at 151 Riverton Road in Fairburn, Fulton County

$ 158,500
Riverton Road,
add to favorites
7
For Sale

FANTASTIC IN TOWN RANCH HOME RECENTLY RENOVATED & READY FOR MOVE IN!  Like new 2 bedroom 2 baths w/ over 1600 sqft.  Possible additional smaller room could be a 3rd bedroom or used as office, workout room or just storage, etc.  Large private backyard.  New flooring, new complete kitchen w/ stove/range and refrigerator.  New roof, new paint, new doors, new fixtures, pressure washed and fresh landscaping.  Family room & separate dining room w/ CAM lighting.  Kitchen & bathrooms have tile flooring.  Separate laundry room.  Master suite has dual vanity & tub/shower.   Walk to downtown Fairburn.  Great home for owner occupant or purchase as an investment property.  5 minutes to I85 Fairburn exit.

Fulton County is a county in the north-central portion of the U.S. state of Georgia. As of 2017 estimates, the population was 1,041,423, making it the state’s most populous county and its only one with over 1 million inhabitants. Its county seat is Atlanta,[1] the state capital. Approximately 90% of the City of Atlanta is located within Fulton County (the other 10% lies within DeKalb County). Fulton County is the principal county of the Atlanta metropolitan area. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 534 square miles (1,380 km2), of which 527 square miles (1,360 km2) is land and 7.7 square miles (20 km2) (1.4%) is water.[11] The shape of the county resembles a sword with its handle at the northeastern part, and the tip at the southwestern portion.

I 85 to the Fairburn Exit Hwy 74.  Go west on Hwy 74.  Stay to the right on Senoia Rd.   Cross over railroad tracts and turn right on Broad St.  Turn left on Campbellton St and stay left on Rivertown Rd.  Home on right, see sign.

 

Address: Riverton Road
City:
State/County:
Zip: 30213
Country: United States
Property Id : 22052
Price: $ 158,500
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2
Acrerage: Under 75 Acres
MLS: 8789216

Contact Me

  • Contact

    11 West Washington Street, Newnan, GA 30263

    (770) 683-4790

    info@bowersandburns.com

  • Fill out my online form.
  • Advanced Land Search