The Forest Farms tract is located in west central Talbot County. The area is rural and ideal for a recreational get a way. A new stand of loblolly pine was planted in early 2017 and is growing well! Several areas of hardwoods cover the property with a large stand growing along a bold creek that crosses the tract. Deer and turkey are plentiful, making this property a perfect recreational property.
Talbot County was created from a portion of Muscogee County by a December 14, 1827 act of the Georgia General Assembly. It was named after the late Georgia governor Matthew Talbot. Taylor County was created from a portion of Talbot County in 1852. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 395 square miles, of which 391 square miles is land and 3.4 square miles is water.The northeastern three-quarters of Talbot County is located in the Upper Flint River sub-basin of the Apalachicola-Chattahoochee-Flint River Basin. The southwestern quarter, west of Junction City, is located in the Middle Chattahoochee River-Walter F. George Lake sub-basin, while a narrow sliver of the western border, east of Waverly Hall, is located in the Middle Chattahoochee River-Lake Harding sub-basin.